Search Engine Optimization includes:
- A thorough evaluation of your website and content for 2017 & beyond.
- A thorough evaluation of any previous SEO efforts and how they may be adversely affecting organic search results & search acquisition. I’ll also be looking to determine whether Google is penalizing your website in any way.
- User Experience (UX) is an important component of good SEO. It is therefore helpful for me to understand your business goals, your ideal customer, what their needs are, and how these goals and needs are being addressed on your current website.
- Competitor analysis. This will allow me to evaluate your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses against your own, and help me to formulate a plan for competing with them at or above their level on Google.
- Planning and recommendation of procedures for correcting any SEO practices (or mistakes in content strategy) that Google no longer accepts.
- Keyword research.
- Content recommendations.
- Onpage optimization.
- Recommending strategies for increasing your overall domain and page authority.
- And much, much more... depending on your budget.
Prices generally range from $2,600 for sensible SEO campaigns (Small Business Package), to $14,950 for extensive SEO campaigns (Enterprise Package).