Design & Development Specifications
Design & development specifications are important components of every web project. They serve to keep the process realistic, organized, and within range of your original goals and objectives.
The primary specifications that you will want to address first are:
- The budget for your site.
- The scope of your design & development needs.
- The scheduled launch date.
In that order.
The budget for your site will define the scope or scale of your project, which will determine how long it will take to design, develop, and launch your website. If you are vigilant in merging these three areas into one realistic and unified plan, you will have placed yourself in the best possible position for a smooth process.
Below is a general outline of issues that should be addressed.
Goals and Strategies
- What is your mission?
- How will creating a website support your mission?
- What are the two or three most important goals for the site?
- Who is the primary audience?
- What do you want your audience to do or achieve while visiting your site?
- What specific web related features and/or functionality do you have in mind to help visitors achieve this?
- What are your plans for Social Media?
- How will you measure the success of your site?
- How will you maintain the finished site?
- What is the budget for this project?
- How many pages will the site contain, or what is the maximum acceptable count under your budget?
- What special technical or functional requirements are needed?
- What is the production schedule for the site?
- Who are the people or vendors on the development team and what are their responsibilities?
Call today for your FREE consultation: 928-213-0933.
Visit our pricing page where to can easily & securely order select packages directly from our website with just a few clicks: Pricing